Saturday, October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day

Hi friends,

Did you know today is World Card Making Day? Many of my favorite stamp companies are having contests and events today.  I decided to play along with the Denami challenge.  One winner will be included in their newsletter and get a $40.00 gift certificate.  I'm a sucker for a prize so I had to play along.

http://denami.blogspot.com/2013/10/world-card-making-day-2013.html

The challenge was to choose from a tic tac toe board and select three elements on my card.

I chose to use green, glitter and polka dots.

Want to see?

To make this card I used several Denami stamps.
 You may be looking at the above stamps and wonder 'I don't see that harvest bundle in the card?'  Well, that's because I got creative with it.  I turned it upside down and only inked the bottom with green and made grass.

I have accumulated quite a few fun Denami stamps.  I thought I'd show you my collection.  I love displaying them in the little printer drawer hung on the wall.  That way I get to see all the images in one place and it helps figure out which ones I want to pull and use in my card.

Well, wish me luck in the contest.  I haven't won anything in a long time.  But even if I'm not chosen, I have a fun card that will find it's way in the mail to someone, sometime soon.

Thanks for visiting today.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Linda, this is wonderful! I love how you turned Harvest Bundle upside down! So glad you could play along!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Good luck, Linda! I hope that you win! You do such a wonderful job with their stamps, and this card is just terrific! I have a Printer's Tray too. Perhaps I can get my DH to hang it tomorrow in the Stamping Room for me! :D