Monday, November 18, 2013

A new look to my blog

Hi friends,

I was inspired this weekend to update the look of my blog.  Do you like it?  I added a few new features like translate (in case any of you are from non-english speaking countries) and some extra ways to follow my blog.  I am way overdue to update my photos.  I hope to get some new photos taken over the holidays and my goal is to have the website updated by January 1st.  Let's see how I do.

So do you want to see the crafty goodness I was working on over the weekend?  Here you go.  As I mentioned yesterday I was BUSY making Christmas Cards on Saturday.

Here they all are and as you can see, there are similar.  All use Karen Giron's sketch from her sweet sunday sketch challenge (details about this on yesterdays post.)

The first card using a Denami stamp.

 This next card is made with Taylored Expressions Woodland Winter.
 This next one also uses Taylored Expressions Woodland Winter only this time with the tree and owl image.
 Next up is a card made with Taylored Expressions Baby It's Cold Outside Santa image.
 And below is also Taylored Expressions Baby it's cold outside christmas tree image.
So that's it for my creations.  Which is your favorite?  Thanks so much for visiting my blog and let me know what you think of my changes!

No comments: