Sunday, November 10, 2013

Demani Blog Hop - Twine!

Good morning friends!

How are you on this fine November morning?  Here in New England it is COLD, but sunny!  Snow is coming this week and it feels like it.

Are you here for the DeNami Blog Hop?  Welcome.  You should have arrived from Greta Hess's blog - http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/

I'm so glad you stopped by.  My card below features two cute chickies: Hula girl and soccer chickie.  This card is for my niece Hannah, who turns 12 years old today!  She is a fashionista AND a jock.  I had fun putting pink and bling on my touch of twine card.




As I write this post I am enjoying the yummy smells of home-made chex mix.  Want to see?  Is your mouth watering yet?  I love chex mix and always make it for fall/winter parties.  I don't like store bought, always make it 'from scratch' and never use the microwave instructions.  I made a double batch for the party today.   I'm hoping their are left-overs!
Enjoy your day and don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for the DeNami prizes. 

Next stop of the blog hop is: Lisa Petrella http://bellalistona.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

Barb said...

stunning design! love this color combo!

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super cute card!! Your niece will sooooooo LOVE it!! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Love the cute chickie stamps! Pretty card!

Brenda in IN said...

I am loving all the different little chickies. This is so cute and I love the bling. I can almost smell the chex mix. It is my favorite and I don't know why we don't make it other than at the holidays.

DisneyGirl0828 said...

What a bright and happy card! Nice work!

lindaplus3 said...

Very cute card,,, love the chickies,,, Happy Birthday Hannah :)

Ruza Rebel said...

Super sweet card! Love all the bling! :D

Linda said...

What a cute card for a sports lover plus some great bling to add some flash!

Greta said...

Cute card--perfect for a 12 yr old! Chex mix was made every Christmas by my mom for my dad & he always said he had no idea she'd made it that year--happy memories.

Lisa said...

Adorable birthday card,love the sparkle!! The chex mix looks yummy too ;)

Sue D said...

Perfect card for your niece!

Emily Keaton said...

This card is adorable! I'm sure that your niece will just love it; how could she not when you designed it especially for her??? Your Chex mix made me hungry!!!

pajaropr@aol.com said...

Love the card, the inside also.

thank you

Auntie Em said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah and I am sure she loved her card! :)

Amanda said...

Very cute card. I love that cute little soccer chick!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic card!

Deb said...

Linda, I love your combination of bling and jock! That hula chickie is one of my daughter's favs. BTW, that chex mix looks awesome. I have never made the from scratch version. I may just have to try it.