Monday, January 20, 2014

Garden Fairy DeNami Card for Curtain Call Challenge

Hi friends,

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday.  It's was a holiday for many in the U.S., but for most of us corporate folks it was a regular work day.  There is a huge benefit for us working stiffs when we have a bank holiday like today and have to work; no traffic.  Yes, it would have been better to be home in my P.J.'s but if I had to go to work it was better to get there in less time.

Today's post is a fun and whimsical card I made for the Curtain Call Challenge using my new DeNami stamps.  They had a release last week of some darling woodland critters and I spent my January card making budget on a few fun stamps.

 Above is my card and below is the inspiration photo from Curtain Call.

I picked up the gray, red, yellow and kraft colors and the heart/love theme with the doily die cut behind the focal point image.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today.  Make it a great one.


3 comments:

Paulina said...

This card is darling! Love the little scene you created and how you mixed new and old DeNami together! :) Great job Linda!

~amy~ said...

Love the scenery you've created!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call♥

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh Linda, this is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! LOVE the perfect little scene you created for the Woodland Fairy! And the soft colors and doily are just beautiful!!!