Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Impression Obsession 'I {heart} you'

Hi friends,

Today's post is a fun valentine theme card for the Impression Obsession challenge.  The I/O blog is on the link below... check it out... play along with the challenge or see some really nice creations from others who played along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Sadly, one of my local card making stores 'Ink About It' recently announced they will be closing the shop up in the spring.  The only good thing about that news is that they were having a sale (20% off) all items and they have a nice selection of stamps, papers, embellishments and tools.  I stopped by on Friday and got a new I/O stamp.  It's called Love Chandelier F2376.  I find so many of my I/O stamps are designed by Leigh Hannan, I love her style.

 I'm so glad to be slightly ahead of the holiday on this one.  One valentine card - DONE!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful stamp and this is such a pretty card! Love all of the different pinks. Great to see you playing in the IO challenge again. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.