Sunday, February 9, 2014

DeNami Blog Hop

Welcome,

Today is DeNami's Blog Hop.  I had so much fun making this card for the Polka Dot challenge.  I love using DeNami stamps because they offer so many options for making a simple and unique card.




For this card I used the bunny stamp.  The stamp actually has all four bunnies side by side in a line, but with these types of stamps it's pretty easy to split them out and use each bunny image individually .  Below is a card I made (also polka dot themed) that uses the bunnies - all in a row.


For this challenge, I decided to make a square card and use my polka dot circle stamp color coordinated with a scallop die cut for each bunny image.  Then I made the quadrants by using my polka dot line stamp and stamping it twice to make a cross in the middle.  To finish I added some pink baker's twine and a button.  And, of course, I added some glue glitter to the bunny tails to give it some texture.

If you are following the blog hop, you arrived from Wendy's Blog.

You can access the DeNami blog using this link;  DeNami Blog

Your next stop is Donna's Blog


Be sure to leave a comment before you 'hop' along to the next blog entry.  DeNami will be giving away a gift certificate to a randomly selected person who leaves a comment.  Thanks so much for visiting. Have a great day.

26 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

Linda, both of these cards are so cute. This bunny is adorable. Cute cards for Easter.

Stacy @ Sweethearts + Sweet Tarts said...

Seriously cute cards. I love the bunny border stamp.

Wendy said...

Adorable bunnies. I love how you split them up on the 1st card - great variety.

gwhee60277 said...

The bunnies are so cute, could use for baby card, Easter or any occasion.

Stacey Schafer said...

those bunnies are precious!

Roey said...

how adorable for Easter, very cute!

CraftySarcasm said...

Two very cute designs. You have me wanting those bunny stamps for sure. I love your color choices in that first card.

Lisa said...

Awwww the bunnies look adorable in their own little circle! Very sweet cards Linda!

deb said...

Your bunnies are so cute. Love how you split them to do the first card.

Linda said...

Cute card! Lots of details and pretty colors! Great design!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! Love the sweet bunnies, and great job with the dot circles to frame them individually!

Amy Smidebush said...

SO ADORABLE!! I just love those DeNami bunnies!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Linda, these are SUPER CUTE!! I just love how you accented these sweet bunnies with polka dots. Awesome!

cghundley said...

Cute cards and
the bunnies are
cute as you used
them.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Cute ideas for using these bunny stamps.

McStamper said...

Love the cards.

Kelly Flaherty said...

Oh my goodness, what adorable bunnies. I must have that stamp! Your card is simply precious.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is such a FUN Card!! I LOVE your take on the Polka Dot Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Laura Strack said...

Darling Bunny Card! Smart how you split the bunnies up to get a whole new look. The bunny tails are too cute!

Pat M said...

I loved both cards.

Tina M said...

Both cards are darling but the unique way you used the bunny border and polka dot border really capture my heart...LOVE it!

designbydonna said...

Really cute cards. Adorable little bunnies.

Deb said...

Linda, your first card is just darling! and I love your coloring on the second! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa Petrella said...

Both of these are totally ADORABLE, Linda!!! Love how you used the same stamp in two completely different ways!! And all of the little details you included on each card are just as sweet as can be!! Love these!

Ruza Rebel said...

Adorable cards! Love the sweet bunnies and your design for both are perfect! :D