Sunday, February 9, 2014

Papertrey Ink Birthday Contest - Blog Post # 2

Hi friends,

If you are here for the DeNami blog hop, skip down two blog posts.

This is my second PTI post for the birthday challenge.  In addition to making a birthday card for PTI, they wanted me to have a picture of me holding my card.  When I use their Mr. Linky tool, it never lets me upload two photos from the same blog post so to get both photo's up on their website, you guessed it, there are two blog entries.

Voila, my selfie with my card.

Oh and speaking of selfies, have you heard of the new things?  It's called a belfie.  No, don't do it yourself, it's only for celebrities with large rear-ends.  What is a belfie? - well, it's a selfie of ones own behind.  No, folks, I'm not making this stuff up.  Check out this link to get more details (note - may not be appropriate for all audiences!)

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/videos/news/weird/2014/02/07/5282547/

Can you believe it!  I don't even want to imagine what will come next.  Thanks for visiting - have a great day!

No comments: