Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sunflowers for a snowy day

Good morning friends,

Today it's snowing - a lot.  My job is great because I can work from home on snowy days like this.  One benefit of working from home is not having to get dressed up and not commuting, so I gain about 1 to 1 1/2 hours of time in the morning when I don't drive in.  So what did I do with my extra time today?  Well, I did 15 minutes of Yoga and I made a card for PTI's anniversary contest.



So the PTI challenge was to choose a color recipe and a sketch recipe and make a card.

Below are the two I chose.


This sketch was really fun and it played well into the color recipe (at least I think so.)

The contest is open until February 15th and there are lots of color recipes and sketch recipes to choose from.  


Enjoy your day.  I'll be on conference calls all day and then I'll get my 'winter workout' shoveling the walkway and driveway.

2 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

SO pretty Linda! When I had my card finished and ready to link, I noticed that we both used the SAME layout and the same color combo!! I don't know why I didn't think of the sunflower - it's perfect for that combo!

Jill Norwood said...

Linda this is lovely! It is cold in Seattle today but no snow! It looks pretty! Glad you were able to stay home and get some crafty time! :)