Friday, February 7, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Happy Friday everyone,

Are you all excited about the opening ceremonies for the Olympics tonight?  I am!  I don't watch all the Olympic coverage but I do enjoy the opening ceremonies and following along with the various athletes around the world.  It's a bright spot to a generally dull month.

Today's post features DeNami's Bunny line stamp.  I hope you like these bunnies because I'll have another card featuring them on Sunday for DeNami's Polka Dot Blog Hop.

The sketch was sweet and simple and I chose the color scheme of orange and navy.  The little bunnies make me want spring to come.



Below is a link to Karen's Blog if you want to see other fun cards using this sketch.
http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2014/02/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-205.html


Well, thanks for visiting today.  Make it a great day!

No comments: