Sunday, September 21, 2014
Floral Birthday Card and a new addition to our family
Want to know about the new addition to our family? Let me give you some hints:
1) It's a 'she.'
2) She's thin and tall and BEAUTIFUL.
3) I think she looks most beautiful naked, and although that makes her very vulnerable I can't bear to cover her up and plan to leave her naked almost always.
4) She goes with me everywhere I go.
5) She's very popular - everyone wants her. When anyone see's her, she's often the topic of conversation.
6) I stayed home all day Friday waiting for her to show up.
7) Bob saw her and he wants one for himself.
Do you have any ideas about what I'm talking about?
Well, of course I'm talking about my new iphone 6!
I lost my phone during my first day in Munich in late August. I think I was just not very coherent after the jet lag and either was an easy target for theft or just simply careless. Regardless my old phone was gone. Upon returning home I dug through the junk drawer and found a very old clam-shell phone and put it into use for the few weeks before the iphone 6 is ready.
On Friday Sept 12th, I awoke at 2:45 am and let Joey out. I booted up the laptop and placed my order at 3:02am. Friday Sept 19th, Mr. Fed Ex arrived with my new baby and I got busy getting to know her. So, far, I LOVE her!