Friday, October 17, 2014

I'm so grateful for you

Gratefulness is a wonderful thing.  I desire to be more mindful of gratefulness in everything I do, but often we just get so busy we forget to be grateful.

It seems appropriate to title my blog entry this since Fall is upon us and Thanksgiving is a few short weeks away, but the card I'm showing you really has nothing to do with the Thanksgiving holiday.

But I wanted to share it with for several reasons.

First, it's a pretty card. I hope you like it.  I hope you comment on my blog and tell me how pretty it is.  We all love a little pat on the back every now and again.

Second, it's a true sentiment for some very special people.  I made a dozen of these to send to the people I work with who helped me in the various regions I traveled to this summer to conduct training.  In all my rants about my summer travel, I don't think I ever told you how sweet and gracious my hosts were.  For every city I went to this summer to train in, I had a familiar and friendly face there who helped with the training logistics and worked tirelessly with me to ensure the people we were training really learned the system so they are ready for the changes.  They were all FABULOUS and I want to acknowledge that.  Sadly, our company is on tight expenses so all these people get is a card, but sometimes when times are tight and thank you gifts can't be sent, the card is all the more meaningful.  I hope so.  I wish I could have tucked a $25.00 Starbucks card into each one!

Third, I hope you are inspired to be more grateful for the blessings in your life and in your day today.  I also hope you are inspired to tell someone that you are grateful for them.  Maybe my little blog can inspire you to say something you've been meaning to say for a while.  I hope if nothing else it inspires me to say this more often to the people in my life who make my life wonderful (and even when my life isn't wonderful, when they make a bad day - less bad!)

So here is a sample of one of the 12 cards.  They are going in the mail on Monday.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oooh,so pretty. Love your color combination - those blues are gorgeous!

Grateful that you're my friend!