Saturday, October 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - Christmas colors

Hi friends,

I decided to play along with the papertrey ink blog hop.    The challenge was to use unique color combinations.


The color combination I chose to work with is Hawaiin shores, new leaf, rasberry fizz and pure poppy.

I may try this color combination again.  It still convey's Christmas but with a modern twist.

I'm off to my daughter's house for a Scentsy party and then we'll walk around historic Salem MA for the afternoon.  I've never been to Salem in the fall but I've heard it's quite interesting.  Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day!

11 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card, Linda! Love these colors together.

DIANA L. said...

This is so pretty. I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty!

artful-notions said...

Love the way you used the challenge colors, Linda, so Christmasy with the contemporary poinsettias!

Linda said...

Haven't seen you around much in blogland. Lovely card.

Megan Carroll said...

Simple and pretty! Great card!

BethieJ said...

Your card is so PRETTY!
Happy Hopping!! :)
Have a GREAT day!!

Claire said...

Totally agree with you about the colours - modern, yet traditional at the same time. This has got such a hawaiian vibe to it...love it!

Jacquie Southas said...

Your card is so fresh & clean looking - fabulous use of the colors!

Marge said...

Beautiful card and LOVE your use of this color combo!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous card!!!! Such a clean design and beautiful take on this color combo!