Friday, December 26, 2014

Silver and gold pti blog hop

Hi friends,

Today I have a sparkly and shiny birthday card using silver and gold as my color scheme.  For this card I used paper trey inks 'leave it be' stamp and die set with a combination of gold embossing and gold ink.

For the layout I used Karen Girons sweet Sunday sketch.

I love how this turned out and I hope my mother in law is blessed to receive it.

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great day.

Note I'm having technical difficulties with uploading photos.  If this post has duplicate or missing pictures, bear with me as I continue to play with blogger photo up,aiding.




10 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a pretty card, love the glitz!

DIANA L. said...

Great card I love the sparkle

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely card. You did a great job with the photo and all the shininess.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! lovin the sparkle on this!

Patti said...

Wowie!! this card is stunning!! I love the use of the Leave it be stamp set! I'm sure your MIL will LOVE it!!

Patti

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love all the shimmery goodness! Happy hopping!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love all the shimmery goodness! Happy hopping!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! How BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Super Sparkle!! Glad to see you in the gallery at the PTI blog hop!!