Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentine's Day

Hello friends,


Today I have a valentine's card to show you.  I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch as my sketch inspiration and I made it with hearts with PTI products for Papertrey Ink's blog hop.




I love when a challenge comes along that encourages me to make a card - early.  So often I'm making a card at the last possible moment.  Now I can R-E-L-A-X knowing I've got my dear husband's card finished and ready.

I even fancied up the envelope with a liner to make it a little more special.  Inside it says 'Love you Forever with two little hearts.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Make it a great day.

5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable

Birgit said...

Such a sweet card and I love that it meets multiple challenges.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the mix of embossed panels and patterned paper - great card!

artful-notions said...

Perfect matched card and envelope! Well designed and adorable little white heart

Lisa Petrella said...

What a wonderful Valentine's Day card! And I love the envelope liner too!!