Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Anniversary Sarah and Ivan

Hi friends,

It's hard to believe that my daughter Sarah has been married one year already.  It feels like just yesterday that we were celebrating with family and friends.  What a wonderful day we had.  Everything was just perfect.  To celebrate the 1 year anniversary I made this card for them.  We also provided a gift so they could go to dinner together.

Sarah was cute.  She called today and said that they went to dinner Sunday night and ordered 'everything!'  normally (since they are still on a newlywed budget) they split an entree and an appetizer and don't often get drinks or desserts.  But with a GIFT, they were able to each get an entree and split an appetizer and dessert.  I remember those days of having to watch each expense carefully and I applaud their discipline in spending.  It also made it that much more of a treat for them to get a gift of a dinner out!

So, I can't even remember if I shared pictures on my blog of the wedding.  So many of the pictures came in drips and draps.  I only had a few photo's on my phone on the wedding day, but we got so many great pictures from friends, family and of course the photographer.  the best pictures came from the photo booth that my brother in law set up.   Here are a few favorites from last June.







 Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a great day.


No comments: