Thursday, October 15, 2015

A Birthday Card for PTI's 'Create along with us' challenge

Hi friends,

Just a quick post today to share a card I made last night.  Papertrey Ink is releasing several new products today and as part of their new release they invite customers to 'create along with us' using techniques and ideas the design team has done all week.

One of my favorite PTI designers is Dawn McVey.  Like me, she uses a lot of florals and color.  For my card I used her coffee card as my inspiration.  It's hard to tell in the pictures but the card base we both used is the same color.  She just has better lighting than me.

My card uses 'on my couch' stamp set and the sentiment is from Quilted Elegance.  This card is for my weight watcher leader.  She has been talking about her birthday at meetings all month, so I thought I'd give her a fun card to help her celebrate.




Thanks for visiting today.  Make it a great day!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Cute! Love this! :)

artful-notions said...

Love the creative process you used to look like Dawn's card. Similar, but yours is all yours! Adorable!

Bonnie Turpin said...

Cute and cozy birthday card. Love that little sofa.