Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blue & Green Christmas Cards

Good morning friends,

I have two quick posts this morning to join the fun with Papertrey Ink and the November blog hop.

No time to chat today, I have visitors today (my mom and her husband Peter are with us this morning) and I have some pies to make for Thanksgiving.

My first card uses Betsy Veldmans Petite Places Holiday Lane.  What an adorable set of images in this set.




Below is the inspiration image I worked with.



Thanks for visiting today.  Make it a great day.

11 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet card with the cute holiday house!

Marlena M. said...

I love the quaint image and added sparkle!

Marybeth said...

Oh this one is adorable too, Linda! Love the snow in front of the little house!

Jenelle said...

Very cute card! I love the touch of sparkle with the snow in front of the house!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Your sweet scene looks sensational wrapped in the blog hop colors, Linda!! Enjoy the company and Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia HIll said...

Awwwww...what a sweet, sweet card! Love all that sparkle too! :0)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the design - great use of the colors!

Melissa L. said...

OOOO, what a sweet card. I really like your choice of stamps and your design too, Linda.

artful-notions said...

Super sweet, Linda! You framed that sweet cottage perfectly!

Gina said...

A very sweet card! Didn't you love the inspiration photo colors?

Karen C. said...

Your Holiday Lane card is so sweet. Love the non-tradition al colour scheme too!