Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Cards

Hello friends,

Well, I did it.  I got all my Christmas cards finished and in the mail.  Every year I tell myself I'll start earlier, but every year I find myself scrambling at the last minute.  Hopefully all of them will arrive by the day after Christmas, maybe some will get there Christmas eve!

Speaking of Christmas eve, what are your plans?  We are heading up to Little Bear Lodge.  In the town of Bradford they are having a Christmas Pageant.  I do not know if I've ever been to a Christmas pageant, but I'm going to try to talk the family into going.  Its outside and involves kids, caroling, hot chocolate and animals.  I'll be sure to take pictures.  I'm guessing it's going to be adorably small town.


Since we'll be away for Christmas, we went to Christmas eve service last night (12/22.)  I know, isn't that crazy that they offer Christmas eve service on Christmas eve, eve, eve?  It was really nice.   There is a lovely church in Lexington, Grace Chapel, that I've been checking out.  They did a very nice service, lots of traditional music and an uplifting message.  I counted over 50 musicians - it sounded awesome as they led us all in traditional and modern Christmas hymns and carols.  Of course it was a candlelight service and of course we ended with silent night.  It was really nice.  I wish I could go back Christmas eve!!!  I'll be definitely going back in the New Year.



So, back to the cards.  Below are all the various designs I made.  For those that know me, I do not like make 'assembly line' cards, so I pick a few designs and make 4 or 5 of each.  Which is your favorite?









I'll be back with two more Christmas cards and a project to show you on Saturday December 26th for the papertrey ink blog hop.  

I wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!  Enjoy!

No comments: